Secure Data and Transactions!
People are getting smart about online security. More and more of them are looking for the padlock icon and “https” prefix in the address bar of their browser before submitting personal information online. If your Web site doesn’t have an SSL Certificate, visitors may leave before making a purchase, creating an account or even signing up for a newsletter. But you can change all that with an SSL from Surf Eddy.com.
All Surf Eddy.com SSL Certificates:
- Are Affordable –
- Provide Warranty Information.
- Are based on virtually unbreakable 128-bit and high grade 256-bit encryption.
- Offer 99% browser recognition.
- Are supported live, 24/7, by our expert staff.
- Do not rely on third parties for their Public Key Infrastructure; our Certificate Authority owns its Trusted Root.
Three levels to Choose from.
Verifies domain control & secures your site.
Starting from – Just $37.49/yr
Verifies your domain control & identity & secures your site.
Starting from – Just $112.44/yr
The highest level of online assurance for your customers.
Starting from – Just $624.99/yr
Premium Extended Validation Certificate
Premium Extended Validation Certificates provide the highest level of online assurance for your customers using a process that’s standardized across all certification authorities:
- More extensive than any existing SSL vetting process (undertaken by any certification authority).
- Verifies your organization’s identity, the validity of your request and the overall legitimacy of your business.
- Business that qualify for this certificate:
- Businesses based in United States, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia
- Corporate registration refers to organizations which include corporations and limited liability companies.
- Business entities include legally registered business entities such as LP, LLP, PC, and organizations that do business using a legally registered assumed name.
- Browsers also display both the organization name and issuing certification authority.
Using the same rock-solid, 256-bit encryption technology as our Standard SSL and Deluxe SSL Certificates, Premium SSL Certificates prove that your Web site is a secure place for customers to conduct business.
Multiple Domains Certificate (UCC)
Multiple Domain Certificates, also called Unified Communications Certificates (UCC), provide the most flexible class of SSL Certificates today by securing multiple domain names with one certificate.
- Secure up to 100 domain names on one certificate.
- Save money because the cost of one Multiple Domain Certificate, with additional domain names, is less than the cost of individual certificates for each unique domain name.
- Compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Microsoft Communications Server.
- Simplifies the process of managing multiple certificates with varying expiration dates.
Our Single, Multiple Domain and Subdomain certificates all use the same rock-solid, 256-bit encryption technology, proving that your Web site is a secure place for customers to conduct business.
NOTE: The UCC Certificate is ideal for Communication Server, Exchange Server and other Enterprise Applications, as well as for single companies or entities with many related URLs. This Certificate is not recommended for use with sites completely separate from each other (e.g. a network provider who builds Web sites for competitors).
Note: If you cancel your Secure Certificate application, we will deduct a $15.00 administration fee from the refund due.
For more Information Please got to,
and click on “SSL Certificates” on the top menu.